Saturday, January 19, 2013

Return Backsliding Children, for I am Married to You.   

It has been quite a while since I have taken the time to allow the Holy Spirit to manifest Himself in my life.  As a sit at my desk typing this message, it is very difficult for me to accept how far I have stepped away from the path which I know God prepared for me before the foundation of the world.  I have been so consumed with chasing money and all the temporary possessions of the world, that I almost forgot who I really am.   As I humble myself, and admit my sins before God, I take comfort in knowing that God has already forgiven me.  You see, for me, it seems like God was patiently waiting for this exact moment for me to come back home. 

In all my filth, God directed me to Jeremiah 3 and spoke to me directly.  As I began to read through the chapter, tears started to flow as I saw myself as an adulterer against God. Just as I began to shed more tears, God ministered directly to me in a way that only I could understand. As I continued to repent, I felt the heaviness of the sin and death of this nasty world lift from my body.  This is the point when I have re-entered the Kingdom.

The blog for today is purposely, by the Divine direction of God, not meant to be lengthy and drawn out with unnecessary and excessive scriptures that could miss a person who needs it straight.  Tonight's words are meant to share a real message for those who may be consumed by the things of this world.  The words are meant to tell the people of God, those who like ME, have been unfaithful towards God, that God is indeed waiting for you to come back Home.  Regardless of how dirty you may be, LIKE ME, God is ready to forgive you right in the middle of your filth.   

If you are reading this blog and living a life that you know God has not ordained you to live, I pray in the name of Jesus, that you return to the Kingdom so that you can be placed back in your rightful position.... with Satan kissing the bottom of your foot.

Hallelujah!

Please, please, please take the time to read Jeremiah 3.  Read any translation that will help you to understand what God is saying.   

We're back.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment