Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Was it Aston Martin who saved you or Jesus Christ??

Here me people of God
You have turned your back on the Father
You have filled the airwaves with lasciviousness
You have become a whore in the name of so–called success and called it is Godly
You have twisted the instruments of praise into instruments of filth
You have told people to give you money in my house and said that I required them to do it
You have turned your back on me
You have made mistakes because of your errors and lack of understanding, and then run to me for help
Here me children
I have sent my own son to save you from the fiery pit of hell, and you have spit in his blood
You have begun to sing songs of praise to your favorite car
Was it Aston Martin who saved your soul or was it Jesus Christ
Why do you sing to a vehicle made by man and not to the Creator Himself?
Where are you children?
Have you forgotten that it is Me who takes care of you
I love you with a love that you could never understand,
But you have told me through your actions that you do not love me,
And you give me lip service on a day that you believe is holy, in a building financed by Satan
Where are you children of the Most High?
I have prepared so much for you, but you have not received because you desire lust
Your desires have kept you lost and you wonder why you cannot get ahead

The Father spoken on January 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment